Python 2 VS Python 3
Difference between Python 2 and Python 3
- Python 2 is now a legacy due to the current version of Python 3 in use.
- The print keyword is the build in function in python 3
- Developers took time to adopt Python 3 as it was not compatible with Python 2
- To overcome the problem of backward compatibility, Python 2.7 was released 2010.
- This compatibility support included improved modules for version 2.7 such as Unittest for test automation and Argparse for parsing command line…